In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, below
Our data is exposed.
Social denomination: PASCUAL SKI, S.L.
Tax residence: Edificio Montebajo Local 8 - 18196 Sierra Nevada (Granada)
REGISTRATION DATA IN THE REGISTRATION
Registration in the commercial register of Granada: 23 DIC 1994 FOLIO 220 TOMO 642 HOJA GR-7770 INSCRIPCION 1
The source code, the graphic designs, the images, the animations, the software, the texts, as well as the information and the contents that are collected in www.alquilerquissierranevada.com are property of PASCUAL SKI, S.L. and the reproduction and / or publication, in whole or in part, of the website is not allowed,
neither its computer processing, its distribution, its public communication, nor its modification or transformation, without the prior written permission of PASCUAL SKI, S.L. The user, only and exclusively, may use the material that appears on this website for personal and private use, being prohibited
its use for commercial purposes or to incur activities contrary to law.
CONDICIONES DE UTILIZACIÓN DEL SITIO WEB www.alquileresquissierranevada.com
The use of the website www.alquileresquissierranevada.com implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice in the version published by PASCUAL SKI, S.L. at the moment when the User accesses the page. In consecuense,
The user must read this Legal Notice carefully.
1.) PASCUAL SKI, S.L. You can modify or update, without prior notice, the information contained in your website, as well as its configuration, presentation and access conditions.
2.) PASCUAL SKI, S.L. does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the web, its content, or that it is updated, although it will develop its best efforts to, where appropriate, avoid, correct or update them
3. The User undertakes to use the Website in accordance with the law and this Legal Notice, as well as with morals and generally accepted good customs and public order.
4. PASCUAL SKI, S.L. guarantees that all content and services offered on www.alquilerquissierranevada.com respect the principle of dignity of the person, the principle of non-discrimination based on race, sex, religion, opinion, nationality, disability or any other circumstance
personal and social, as well as the principle of protection of youth and children.
5. PASCUAL SKI, S.L. undertakes, through this means, NOT TO PERFORM DECEPTIVE PUBLICITY. Formal or numerical errors that may be found throughout the content of the different sections of the Web will not be considered as misleading advertising. PASCUAL SKI, S.L. I know
undertakes to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
6. PASCUAL SKI, S.L. undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, and without prior consent in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. It will not be considered as
commercial communication all the information that is sent to the clients of PASCUAL SKI, S.L. provided that it has as its purpose the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship between client and THE COMPANY as well as the performance of information tasks and other activities of the service that
The client has contracted with the company.
. Both access to this website, and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. PASCUAL SKI, S.L. will not be liable for any consequences, damages or damages that may arise from said access or use of the information.
PASCUAL SKI, S.L. It is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user's computer system (hardware and software), the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of
virus in the user's computer used for connection to the services and contents of the web, a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of it.
8. Any third party link to this website must be to its main or entry page.
9. PASCUAL SKI, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submits to that of the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to this Website. In the event that the user has his address outside Spain, PASCUAL SKI, S.L.
and the user submits, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Granada (Spain).
10. In the event that this type of electronic commerce is developed on this website: in compliance with Art. 14.1 of Regulation (EU) 524/2013: The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link:
CLAUSE FOR ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS ON WEB PAGE
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that personal data collected through the different forms of our website can be included in an automated file under the responsibility of
PASCUAL SKI, S.L. in order to offer and manage all the services offered from our website.
All the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory, the refusal to fill them implies the impossibility of processing your registration and in turn, the user is responsible for the veracity of the data.
The data requested, whether mandatory or not, is understood to be provided by the owner freely and voluntarily.
Likewise, we inform you that you can exercise your right of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition by writing to the address, Building Montebajo Local 8 - 18196 Sierra Nevada (Granada), Email: reservas@ALQUILERESQUISSIERRANEVADA.COM.
As long as you do not tell us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have the consent to use them in order to be able to retain the relationship between the parties. We also request your consent for
communication of the data to other companies when this communication is necessary for the execution of the required services or an improvement of the same.
Through my acceptance I give evidence of all that has been previously stated in this document and that I am aware of my rights and obligations in accordance with Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data.